Website Integrated Healthcare Staffing
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership role in a company that values relationships and integrity?
Founded in 1998, Integrated Healthcare Staffing started as a local healthcare staffing agency in Portland, Oregon. As an experienced staffing entrepreneur, our founder and CEO believed it could be done better—with more human touch, respect, and integrity.
Today, you’ll find our local branches throughout the western U.S., including Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington, all offering per diem and contract opportunities for healthcare clinicians.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to lead our local branch office in the Denver area. As the face of Integrated in the Denver market, you’ll get to know our clients and clinicians while building long-term relationships. With a total compensation package ranging from $80K-100K, this is an exciting management role.
You will also get to know the market by working with clients to generate new business opportunities. Many of our clients and clinicians deeply value the investment Integrated makes in providing a local branch office that knows and understands them.
Lead the Branch
- Manage all functional areas of branch operations (marketing, recruiting, finance, HR, and clinical).
- Manage and lead branch staff to achieve constant customer focus, share a unified purpose, and become an aligned team achieving profitability and sustained growth.
- Collaborate with company executive leadership (Director of Operations, Director of Recruitment, and Director of Sales) and create a business plan to guide branch operations, P&L, and local marketing strategies to achieve branch and company goals.
- Support all hiring procedures associated with the employment of internal and external staff
- Provide support for weekly payroll & invoicing to include managing advance requests, tracking special pay/bill requests, and dispute management
- Ensure that sales and recruiting goals meet or exceed weekly and quarterly quotas.
- Generate weekly written reports containing information regarding new hires, sales calls, visit schedules, advertising, and office expenses.
- Ensure that professional office etiquette is used by all internal employees and maintain a professional business office environment and appearance.
- Maintain a professional relationship with internal and external employees and clients.
- Facilitate productive branch meetings on a consistent schedule.
- Develop the skills of your branch team including mentoring, coaching, training, and career path planning.
- Identify opportunities in your market and build long-term client relationships with strategic accounts.
Lead Business Development
- Develop new business opportunities and capture additional market share throughout the local area
- Drive contract negotiations and account acquisition with demonstrated problem-solving skills and closing abilities
- Nurture and develop client relationships
Keys to Success
- Being results-driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Being honest and fair
- Strong people leadership, influencing, and engagement skills
- Able to establish trust quickly with many different personality types and work well with them over time
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Strong sales and recruitment management experience
- Process improvement experience with a natural detail orientation
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Refined communication and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt
- At least two years of management experience in the staffing industry
- At least five years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (compensating work experience valued)
If you feel like some or all of this describes you, we’d love to talk more about working at Integrated Healthcare Staffing. Join our fast-paced culture, filled with opportunities to demonstrate your leadership potential, and grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary pay, an aggressive commission plan, a bonus program, medical/dental/vision benefits, and a 401k plan.
Don’t miss out on the chance to work with a company that values integrity, honesty, great customer service, and real human connections. Apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org