What happens in Vegas… well, you know what they say. But what we are saying is that you can take your nursing career to the next level- and we will be there to support that step!
It all happens September 17-19 at The Travelers Conference hosted at Bally’s in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 10th annual TravCon is approaching in just a couple of months and we want to make sure we reconnect with friends from last year and encourage newbies to join in the fun. TravCon is the largest annual event providing travelling healthcare professionals with the opportunity to network with fellow travelers and meet people from the agencies who provide you with those jobs! It’s not all meet and greet; you can actually come away from the conference earning CEU’s (up to 10) for classes offered that are specific to your line of work. During sessions, speakers will share strategies for challenges you may face as a traveler and offer suggestions and tips to strengthen your career as a healthcare professional on the go.
TravCon welcomes anyone in the medical field who is exploring the idea of traveling for a living. They refer to this group as “Dreamers” which includes Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Physicians Assistants and Allied Health Professionals.
Integrated is adding to the pot!
Double Down on Our Referral Bonus
- Earn $500 when you start an assignment before September 17
- Earn an EXTRA $500 when you refer a friend before September 30 and they complete a 13 week contract with in the year 2017
- Program applies to RN and RN referrals who have not worked for Integrated in the last 12 months
Grand Prize Drawing: Win a Trip to 2018’s TravCon or Gypsy Nurse Travel Professional Summit
- Airfare, hotel and registration included!
- Non-attendees: Start a contract with Integrated before September 17 and send a friend to our booth at TravCon
- Attendees: Simply stop by our booth at TravCon
- Be sure to mention this email and provide your contact information
If you are interested and would like more information on the Integrated incentives or Travelers Conference details, click here to be contacted!